Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Get our Three Things weekly newsletter!
- A Physician’s Perspective on Medical Assistance in Dying
- It’s OK to Hit Pause
- The Worst Case: Critical Care Triage in Ontario
- Why lockdowns feel amoral
- Remembrance is about values
- How to test your stories
- Feelings and the limits of language
- You must observe from the audience
- It’s about conditioning
- Well-being depends on context
- What is well-being?
- Experience is your only possession
- What is the Human Condition?
- Be Unrushed.
- Expect the Unexpected
- Why We Care
- Lessons From The Front Line
- Breaking bread (not bad).
- Remember what is important.
- To wait is our fate.
- How to win the day during COVID-19 (or any day).
- This isn’t the end of the story.
- This is it. This is what we get.
- You can’t control everything. That’s OK.
- On Being Disappointed in Oneself
- We Must Create Space
- Sorry. Not sorry.
- How hospitals consistently fail vulnerable patients
- Wellness Reductionism
- The Vacation Fallacy – Part 2