Batch cooking healthy lunch makes for an easier week. I often make this recipe in bulk to eat throughout the week. Enjoy!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Zest of 2 limes
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and lime zest; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, bell pepper, edamame, and cilantro.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar mixture on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
Enjoy your meal! 😊